- Responsible for planning, execution and management of projects which include coordination, scheduling, quality control and progress of projects.
- Liaison with relevant authorities, consultants, contractors, nominated sub-contractors etc. to ensure smooth implementation and quality of projects.
- Capable of managing multi-disciplinary works within an estimated budget.
- Lead, identify, evaluate and resolve problems at construction sites.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Architecture/Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 – 10 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in getting authority approvals for planning & construction.
- Knowledge in project planning.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, resourceful and result orientated.
- Able to work independently under tight schedule and pressure.
- Willing to travel out-station and to be relocated.
- Required Skills: AutoCad, Microsoft Project, Words & Excel.
- Flexibility and ability to work on a range of different projects.
- A good grasp of technical knowledge.
- Good communication skills with ability to interact with people of all levels.
- Site coordination and supervision to ensure works are in accordance to work procedures, completion time and quality requirement.
- Reporting to Project Manager on work progress and all site matters.
- Upkeep and maintains all site drawings, reports, test results etc.
- Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate/Diploma in Civil Engineering/ Building Technology/Construction Management.
- At least 3 years related working experience.
- Ability to interact well with consultants and contractors.
- Experience in both building and infrastructure works
- Requires to record the daily sales report and follow up reports on other information to the sales department.
- Require to attend road show/expo/events/sales gallery according to the duty rooster arranged by department head.
- To maintain good relationships with the companies’ customers through regular Phone contact, e-mails or the personal contacts.
- Cold calling and achieve monthly personal and group sales target.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good selling skills
- Ability in being good team player
- Determination and result oriented
- Good communication skills
- Willing to travel and possesses own transport
- To assist Project Manager in daily administrative works and liaise with all consultants, contractors and authorities to ensure effective and efficient project management and project development.
- To assist Project Manager in Project Management matters during Pre-Contracts and Post Contracts period respectively.
- To assist in monitoring and coordinating progress of construction work at site and liaise with the relevant contractors, site personnel, consultants, property owners/purchasers, property/maintenance managers for a timely completion
- To check all submission drawing (prior to submission) to ensure drawings and specification produced as intended.
- Monitoring of architect’s Certification of Stage Completion
- To assist in preparation of periodical Development Progress Report including updating of regular authorities approval checklist.
- Degree/Diploma in Architecture/Engineering
- Minimum 3 years working experience in building industry
- Prior experience with developer or consulting firm is preferred
- Responsible for full sets of accounts
- Ensure that accounting entries are posted in an accurate and timely matter
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting and variance analysis
- Involve in budgetary controls, review forecast and projections
- Perform quality accounting review and facilitate continuous improvement
- Responsible in preparation of GST tax submission
- Perform ad hoc or any other duties assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Accounting or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience (preferably in property development) inclusive of at least 1 year in executive position (Audit experience would be an added advantage).
- Required language(s) : Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Work & Excel) & UBS Accounting System (IFCA Accounting & IFCA Property is an added advantage).
- Self-motivated, good working attitude, a keen learner, responsible person and able to work independently